I got a sad notice last week. I can not believe it still now but she passed away and has gone to the heaven.
I met her 20 years ago to homestay in U.S.A.. It was the first time to leave Japan alone for me.
I had been very nervous until I met my host family though I had decided to go to America alone against the opposition from my father.
My host mother Diane was very beautiful and so sweet woman but has 6 children. Her smiling and hug made me relax and happy when I met her first time.
She loved deeply not only family and friends but also even a Japanese whom she had not known about.
I learned about American culture and life alot from the host family for a month when I was in their house.
She taught me what 'true love' is. I just appreciate her and it is treasure to see her for me.
I pray sincerely for the repose of her soul.
先週、悲しいお知らせが届きました。まだ信じられないのですが、私にとって母のような存在だったDianeが亡くなりました。
彼女と初めて会ったのは20年前、アメリカへホームスティしたときのホストマザーで、彼女は6人の子供の母親とは思えないほど、美しく、愛情豊かな女性でした。
どこの馬の骨かもわからない、言葉の通じない日本人を1ヶ月間も預かり、自分の子供同様に愛情を注いでくれ、別れるときには涙を流してくれた彼女。彼女から真の愛情を学びました。
日本とは文化も生活習慣も何もかも違うアメリカで、心が通じ合い、あんなにステキな経験をさせてくれたDianeに感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです。
あなたが私に与えてくれたものは大きかった。いつも「あなたの笑顔は最高よ」って褒めてくれ、自信のなかった私に自信を付けてくれたのもあなたでした。 あなたにすべてを笑いに変える術を教わり、笑顔ですごせるようになりました。
あなたと出会えたことが私の宝物です。ご冥福をお祈りしております。どうもありがとうございました。

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿